As we enter our first year of officially homeschooling a high schooler, I am considering resurrecting this long-neglected blog!
On the one hand, not much has changed. On the other hand, I suddenly feel like the stakes are higher.
I have to give my kid the tools he needs to get into college and succeed in life. I'm not sure traditional high schools get it all right (understatement), but I want to try to get it right.
So, here's to starting a new chapter in our homeschool life. If we get it done the way we plan, high school may last less than 4 years. But that's ok.
Looking forward to starting my updates, and changing this blog around a bit.
We will be homeschooling our high schooler as of this fall. Would love to hear your thoughts and prep on curricula and whatnot. This will be our first year homeschooling!
ReplyDelete